Thank you for your interest in joining the California Association of Supervisors of Child Welfare and Attendance. We look forward to having you as a member.
If you are in the fields of Child Welfare and Attendance, you need to be a member of CASCWA!
CASCWA is the only professional organization in the State of California for professionals in the fields of "Child Welfare and Attendance."
CASCWA became an organization in the late 1940's. CASCWA's membership is strong and growing. The professional interaction that exist is more important today than it has ever been!
10 Reasons to Join CASCWA
1. Keep up-to-date on education issues, trends, and findings.
2. “Ask-The-Expert” questions about CWA and receive answers from our “Experts”.
3. Participate in professional development workshops throughout the state.
4. Receive legislative updates related to CWA issues.
5. Provide scholarships for students-at-risk.
6. Influence the profession by collaborating with other organizations.
7. Develop your leadership skills.
8. Improve the educational success of all students.
9. Receive the “Intercom”, the official newsletter.
10. Network! Network! Network!